Being one of the worldwide leaders in Data Science and Machine Learning according to Gartner Quadrant, my client is a software company which offers a SaaS platform allowing to:
- democratize data for both technical and non-technical users
- use data for all types of needs (data gathering, data transformation, data visualisation, prediction etc.).
This unicorn is in full explosion with a recent Series D fundraiser, they work today with many renowned companies specialized in Manufacturing, Marketing, Retail, Telecommunications ...
- Fast-growing Tech start-up founded 7 years ago by four Tech experts who wanted to create an end-to-end Data Platform
- International company with a presence across France, UK, Netherlands, Germany and USA of more than 400 people in total
- Constant growth with a few +100M$ fundraisings (by the way, Google is one of their investors!)
- +3 years of experience on a similar position, ideally in Engineering or Data Science domaines
- Knowledge and big interest in Data Science, computer science, curiosity, and eagerness to learn more
- Strong analytical skills, you must be proficient in analysing and interpreting data
- You are organized and know how to manage your time
- Passionate about customer success with a focus on constant growth and customer satisfaction
- Strong communication skills, technical acumen, and problem-solving skills
- You speak English fluently
This opportunity is for a highly motivated Enterprise Customer Success Manager who wants to join an exceptional software unicorn.
Being a part of the London team, you will have a key role in management of a portfolio of different accounts and illustrating the value of delivered services.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Proactively manage a portfolio of up to 8 enterprise clients specialised in different domains
- Develop and build strong relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Understand clients’ needs and business priorities in order to optimize the use of the platform and consult them on how to maximize the value of the services they get
- In charge of customers’ analytics to identify new opportunities and eventual risks
- Be in charge of product value understanding by the customer, regularly share information about a product roadmap and new features
- Be the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve our customers
- Collaborate closely with various cross-functional teams (Product Management, R&D, Marketing and Sales) to drive better results
Salaire + Avantages
Depending on profile and expertise, of course:
- Up to 60K£ base
- 20% of bonus
- Relocation package (if you are based out of the UK)
- Other benefits (language courses provided, stock options etc.)
- Opportunity of working for a worldwide known unicorn that is on its way to become a scale-up. You can’t miss it!
- Having an important role, you will participate in developing an innovative and elastic product that exists in a very few companies
- Real possibilities to evolve as you will grow with and within the company
- Multinational team of a particularly good technical level ready to face any type of challenges
Vous connaissez un expert dans le domaine de l'IT/Digital ? Cooptez-le !
Nous vous récompensons et vous offrons une carte cadeau de 500€ via Wedoogift, si nous lui trouvons le job de ses rêves dans les 6 mois.