My client is a SaaS software company that offers an innovative collaborative platform allowing to inegrate different market players in order to centralize all data and to drive business transformation.
Being in a constant growth, this company is one of the leaders on the market and works with more than 6000 key account clients worldwide (LVMH, Shopify, Cisco ...).
- Innovative Tech start-up founded in 2013 by two co-founders,
- International environment with a team of 200+ members and a presence across United States and Europe (France, UK, Ireland, Poland),
- More than 6 000 customers specialized in different fields with 17,000 active users (very large data volume to process),
- Scale-up in a constant growth and several fundraisings of about $ 140M in total.
We are looking for people based in France, UK, Ireland or Poland and interested in remote working.
- 3+ years of experience in backend development with proficiency in NodeJS,
- You have already worked on complex Data-oriented projects and ideally in a scale-up environment,
- You have strong expertise in AWS and / or GCP,
- You have a strong interest in building reliable, robust, maintainable and userfriendly tools,
- You would like to work in an international and dynamic environment (by the way, a good level of English is a must!),
- You are autonomous, curious and with strong leadership!
My client is looking to strengthen the Tech team based in Europe.
This is a job creation! Having a key role as Senior Software Engineer, you will join a team of brilliant people in order to actively participate in the development of an internal product allowing data to be collected, analyzed and exploited (a very large volume of data to process).
Your main missions will be:
- Contribute into data processing architecture in order to maintain its scalability and performance,
- Develop new features to make the product more modular and innovative,
- Ensure best development practices: code quality, testing, teamwork.
NodeJS / ElasticSearch / Reactjs / AWS / DynamoDB / Lambda / Docker / Kubernetes / GCP
Salaire + Avantages
Based on profile and experience:
- Competitive base salary up to 90K€
- Full remote
- Classical benefits (Insurance, paid leave etc.)
- You want to join a future unicorn and a major player in the Data market (this solution is very innovative with a very few competitors),
- International company with Tech teams based in the USA and Europe,
- You like to work with cutting-edge technologies in a team with a very good technical level, brilliant and creative people,
- Being passionate, you will have the opportunity to work on very sharp technical issues and real time data processing systems.
Vous connaissez un expert dans le domaine de l'IT/Digital ? Cooptez-le !
Nous vous récompensons et vous offrons une carte cadeau de 500€ via Wedoogift, si nous lui trouvons le job de ses rêves dans les 6 mois.